Please change one or more of your selections.
Add Christmas cheer to every corner of your home with Balsam Hill® Christmas wreaths. Designed to capture the beauty of real evergreens in nature, Balsam Hill® wreaths are crafted with the same True Needle® foliage found in our artificial Christmas trees.
How Do You Choose the Perfect Artificial Christmas Wreath?
- Determine the location. All Balsam Hill® wreaths can be hung indoors or covered outdoor spaces. For displays outside your home, choose our outdoor-safe foliage. These are crafted with weather-resistant materials and UV protection.
- Decide on a theme. Welcoming Christmas comes easy with our decorated artificial wreaths. We also offer matching garlands to give you a coordinated look. As an alternative, consider an undecorated wreath and let your creativity shine as you customise it for each season.
- Select the foliage type. Our most realistic wreaths feature exclusive True Needle® foliage made from PE tips. They mimic the structure and colour of natural evergreen needles. Our traditional wreaths use classic PVC needles for a full and lush look. Meanwhile, we also have Christmas baubles wreaths featuring shatterproof Christmas balls in a variety of colours and textures.
- Get the right size. Measure the height and width of the space where the wreath will be displayed. For a standard 30- to 36-inch door, allot about six inches of space on each side of the wreath. If you prefer to showcase a bigger wreath, leave at least two inches of space on each side.
- Choose between pre-lit and unlit. Pre-lit wreaths minimise the time and effort you need to set up your display. These also give you an easy way to brighten up any spot in your home. If you prefer to use your own light strings, go for our unlit models.
What is a Pre-lit Christmas Wreath?
Balsam Hill®'s pre-lit Christmas wreaths come with professionally hand-strung lights, so you won't have to do it yourself. Our clear LED lights cast a warm glow similar to candlelight with the energy efficiency of LEDs. For greater decorating flexibility, our pre-lit faux Christmas wreaths are battery-operated and feature built-in timers. These can be displayed anywhere without the need for a power outlet.
How Do You Decorate a Christmas Wreath?
Transform undecorated greenery every season with Christmas wreath decorations like wired ribbons, baubles, and tree picks. Here are some wreath decorating themes to get you inspired.
- Christmas Cabin – Create a cosy atmosphere with Christmas cabin-inspired décor. Layer two sizes of ribbon in complementary colours and patterns, such as a red buffalo check ribbon over a burlap ribbon. Tuck them into your wreath using the wired branches. Then, decorate with some mercury glass bulbs, pinecones, and antler picks.
- Brilliant Bordeaux – Burgundy and gold baubles complement the green foliage of your wreaths and other greenery. Finish the look with floral picks and sprays in hues of red and gold.
- Traditional Christmas – Add classic Christmas accents to your wreath with sprigs of red berries, pinecones, and glittered ribbon. For a charming touch, create scalloped ribbons or fashion them into a large bow.
Spruce up your home this season with Balsam Hill®'s festive artificial Christmas wreaths. Complete your display with matching garlands and swags.
Choose the best type of foliage for your home with our Ultimate Greenery Guide. READ MORE
Find inspiration on the best places to put your Christmas wreaths with this guide. READ MORE