of Flip Tree™
"In my opinion, the Balsam Hill Flip Tree is by far the best Flip Tree ever produced."— Bruce Schooley, The Inventor of Flip Trees
*US Patents #8,062,718 and #8,993,077
Find your perfect tree
7 - 7½ ft. (1)
Most Realistic (1)Incredibly realistic trees using primarily our exclusive True Needle™ award-winning foliage
Colour + Clear™ LED (1)Switch from clear LEDs to multicoloured LEDs to both.
Flip Trees™ (1)Stored upside-down on built-in rolling stand and flips into display
position in seconds for unmatched ease of setup.
Pre-Fluffed™ (18)Light connections are made inside the trunk, and memory wire branches reduce the need for manual shaping.
Easy Plug™ (106)Light connections are made inside the trunk, so you just plug the tree into the wall.
Undecorated (1)Simple charm of evergreen foliage, versatile for any decorating style
over £400 (1)
Please change one or more of your selections.
At Balsam Hill™, we’re passionate about creating the most realistic and luxurious artificial Christmas trees. We’re committed to capturing the beauty of natural evergreen trees while offering convenience and ease of setup. You can find all this in our innovative Flip Trees™.
Find the best artificial flip Christmas trees for your home to create picture-perfect celebrations.
Behind the Design of the Best Artificial Flip Christmas Trees
Balsam Hill collaborated with Flip Tree inventor Bruce Schooley to create a wide variety of flip Christmas trees. Bruce’s solution to heavy artificial Christmas trees that were harder to assemble was to invent a unified tree design.
With artificial Flip Trees, you only need to work with two parts: the tree base and the treetop, which easily attaches to the base. This lessens the heavy lifting involved during setup because you just need to roll the tree base into place, flip it, and attach the treetop.
Benefits of Using Balsam Hill Artificial Flip Trees
Saves time. Cut your assembly and dismantling time significantly as the tree flips into position in seconds.
Easy to assemble, take down, and store. Eliminate the heavy lifting and the hassle of putting branches together with the Flip Tree’s hinged tree trunk. This feature supports the primary section of the tree and allows it to be flipped upwards and back.
Easy to move around. Our Easy Setup Artificial Flip Tree features a sturdy rolling tree base so you can roll it from one room to the next. Place it in the kitchen when you prepare your meals. Move it to the dining room as you enjoy your holiday feast. Position it in the living room when it’s time to open presents. Instantly create a festive atmosphere anywhere with Balsam Hill Flip Trees.
No need to string lights. Balsam Hill’s pre-lit artificial Flip Trees are equipped with Easy Plug™ technology. This means that light connections are pre-made within the tree’s patented trunk design. Lighting your Balsam Hill Flip Tree is as easy as plugging it into a power outlet.
How to Assemble and Store Balsam Hill Flip Christmas Trees
- Each section of the Balsam Hill artificial Flip Tree comes with an exclusive storage bag. Take each section out of its bag.
- Roll the tree base to your chosen location. Make sure that there’s enough space to flip the tree over without getting its branches stuck.
- Lock the brakes of the front wheels to ensure the tree stays in place.
- Look for the flip path indicator arrow on the top of the pole to check the direction where the tree flips. Before flipping, place one foot on the tree stand to keep it stable.
- Gently flip the tree by holding the flip pole and pulling in the direction of the arrow towards you.
- Attach the lightweight treetop to the pole. Fluff and shape your tree as you would any other Balsam Hill tree to get it ready for decorating.
- To prepare for storage, unplug the tree and take down all Christmas decorations.
- Remove the lightweight treetop and flip the tree base back to its original position.
- Place the different sections into storage bags to keep for the next season.
Save time and energy for what matters most with Balsam Hill’s best artificial flip Christmas trees. Enjoy the Balsam Hill quality you know and love, with an upgrade on convenience and easy setup features.