5 - 5.5 Foot Christmas Trees
Whether you are short on space, saving room for presents, or in need of more festive displays, Balsam Hill’s 5-ft to 5.5-ft artificial Christmas trees can be the solution. Our selection of trees under 6-ft trees come in full, slim, and sparse silhouettes so you can add Christmas cheer wherever you like.
Why Should You Choose a Christmas Tree Under 6 Feet?
There are many advantages of using small Christmas trees. Here are some:
· Perfect Proportions
You don’t need to cut back on festive cheer with 5-ft artificial Christmas trees that are suitable for decorating tighter spaces or rooms with low ceilings. They may be miniature in stature but are no less magical in presence.
· Ideal for Families with Young Children
Bring the Christmas spirit into your children’s bedroom, play area, or study with 4.5-foot artificial Christmas trees. You can even have them dress up the tree or craft DIY baubles to let their creativity shine.
· More Opportunities to Decorate
Create a charming display by the fireplace or front porch steps with a cluster of 5-ft pre-lit Christmas trees in odd numbers.
How Do You Decorate with 5-ft Christmas Trees?
Here are a few styling tips for Christmas trees under 6-feet:
· 4-ft Trees
Display 4-ft Christmas trees on their own or as a group in your indoor and al fresco areas. Line them up on your porch steps or flank them beside the front door to create a warm welcome. An alternative is to arrange them in the foyer, by the hearth, or by the buffet table.
· 4.5-ft Artificial Christmas Trees
Choose this tree height if you want to have a display of evergreens in other rooms. For a cohesive look, decorate smaller trees in a similar theme or complementary palette as your main Christmas tree. Highlight 4.5-ft trees in bedrooms and offices for a cosy ambience in your private spaces.
· 5-ft Artificial Christmas Trees
Despite being lower than the standard tree height, 5-foot Christmas trees fit many small to medium-sized spaces. 5-foot pre-lit artificial Christmas trees also have the right proportions to create a stunning scene in apartments, dorm rooms, and condominium units without the need to pile on baubles or other décor that might overwhelm the limited space.
How Do You Decorate a Four-foot Christmas Tree?
For more decorating tips, follow these instructions:
- Choose smaller baubles for proportion – 4-foot Christmas trees look best with 35-piece sets measuring 4 inches and below. For convenience, use our Christmas décor calculator.
- Use a single embellishment – Crown your 4- or 5-foot artificial Christmas tree with a unique tree topper like a star, a vibrant bow, or an angel to create a bold statement.
- Place it on a pedestal – Wooden crates, galvanized buckets, or vintage boxes not only add height to your tree but also provide a stylish element to your display.
- Light it up – String fairy lights or display our pre-lit artificial Christmas trees for an enchanting scene.
Browse our assortment of 4 to 5.5-ft artificial Christmas trees available in a variety of foliage, lighting, and set-up options. For more buying guides and decorating tips, visit our Resource Centre Sign up for our email newsletter to get notification alerts on our latest sales, promotions, and new arrivals.