and accessories protect your most treasured Christmas tree and decorations.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Maintain the beauty of your Christmas foliage and Christmas decorations for years with proper safekeeping. Choose from our selection of Christmas tree storage bags or bauble boxes to make your Christmas decorating quick and easy.
Christmas Tree Storage Bag Choices for Your Convenience
Keep your artificial Christmas tree tidily tucked away and safe from dust and other elements during the off-season. Choose from a range of designs with spacious interiors and durable zippers. These tree storage bags can accommodate standard-sized artificial Christmas trees and extremely wide and full shapes. They come with heavy-duty handles that make it easy to transport your tree from one area of your home to another. We also offer innovative solutions, such as a Christmas tree storage bag with a rolling tree stand.
Storage Bags and Boxes for Your Greenery
Keep your wreaths, garlands, and swags in pristine condition. Safely stow your prized foliage to protect them from dust and damage. Aside from Christmas tree storage bags, we also offer greenery boxes or bags. You can organize your foliage together with small baubles to save storage space. These also make decorating for next Christmas easy and more efficient.
Options for Your Baubles and Accents
House fragile glass balls, finials, and other precious Christmas décor securely in chests or drawers. Preserve the delicate details of tree picks, ribbons, beaded garlands, and other accents, too. Our Christmas storage solutions come with removable trays and dividers that make sorting much easier. They let you organize according to colour, size, or theme and require minimal assembly for your convenience.
Storage Tips for Artificial Christmas Trees and Greenery
Protecting your prized artificial tree and Christmas decorations goes beyond using proper tree storage bags or boxes. Below are more tips to maintain the beauty of your faux evergreens:
- Sun exposure, temperature, and humidity may affect the look of your tree and other greenery. Avoid putting them up and storing them under direct sunlight. Keep your artificial Christmas tree storage box and bauble bags in a room that’s cool and dry.
- Dust your faux foliage every week or biweekly. Use a soft, dry cloth or a fabric duster. Avoid using water and chemical cleansers, which may damage the needles. Similarly, clean and polish your baubles and trim with dry cloth. Use a small paintbrush to remove dust from the fine details of baubles.
- Never clean pre-lit Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands with liquids to avoid accidentally damaging the lights. Inspect the bulbs before you set them up and stow away decorations in tree storage bags.
- Make sure not to cram a lot of decorations in one bauble bag or artificial Christmas tree storage box. It’s best to use containers with compartments when storing more than one item together. You can also find cardboard dividers, clean plastic cups, apple trays, or egg cartons to store baubles separately.
- Protect glass baubles and other fragile items with bubble wrap, acid-free tissue paper, or plastic foam. You can also repurpose used gift wrappers and shredded paper as cushions for fragile items.
Browse our collection of practical Christmas tree storage bags and bauble storage boxes. Visit Balsam Hill today for more seasonal accessories and accents.