Unlit Christmas Wreaths, Garlands & Foliage
Spruce up your home with beautiful unlit Christmas garlands, wreaths, and other greenery. Select from various designs to match your theme for the season. This Balsam Hill® collection features options for indoor and outdoor spaces to suit your Christmas decorating needs.
Realistic Unlit Christmas Wreaths and Garlands
See the exceptional realism of Balsam Hill® greenery. We use True Needle® technology to mimic the pigments and form of natural foliage. These lifelike branch tips are the same ones found on our most realistic artificial Christmas trees. Traditional PVC needles supplement the unlit artificial Christmas wreaths and garlands to make each arrangement lush and vibrant.
Decorated Unlit Christmas Wreaths and Other Greenery
Use decorated garlands and wreaths to complement your Christmas tree and home accessories. Balsam Hill®’s gorgeous arrangements feature nature-inspired accents like pinecones and berries. We also offer unlit artificial Christmas wreaths and garlands featuring pumpkins and gourds, as well as artificial sage leaves and candles.
Outdoor-Safe Unlit Christmas Garlands and Other Foliage
Pick UV-protected greenery if you're decorating outdoor spaces or indoor areas that get lots of sunlight. These unlit artificial Christmas wreaths and other foliage items maintain their vibrant colour despite sun exposure. Keep in mind that we recommend a maximum of three months a year of uncovered display to extend their lifespan.
Decorating Tips and Basic Size Guide
String lights on your unlit Christmas garland, wreath, and other greenery. Add baubles or accents that suit your motif. For a glamorous look, decorate with glistening and gilded decorations. A white and silver palette is ideal for a Winter Wonderland theme. Achieve pared-down elegance with minimal decorations.
Unlit Christmas wreaths, garlands, and other foliage can be placed in almost any area of your home. Make sure to use greenery in the size appropriate for your space. Here are our recommendations.
- Doors – Look for a wreath that's at least 12 inches smaller in width than the door. Garlands can be set around the top of the door frame as an alternative.
- Mantels - Maximize the big space above the fireplace with an oversized wreath or cover the length of the mantel shelf with a garland.
- Railings – Line your staircase, backyard deck, or front porch with wreaths or wrap a garland around the rails.
- Tabletops – Use a wreath if you have a round table. Alternatively, place multiple small wreaths on a long rectangular dining table or drape a garland on it instead.
- Headboard – Arrange the garland across your bed's headboard or hang a wreath above it.
- Shelves or Cabinets – Add visual interest to your cupboard or library with garlands, wreaths, or swags.
We also offer sturdy storage bags and accessories. Select from our accessories that were crafted especially for Balsam Hill® foliage. You may also use materials that you already have at home. For instance, use ribbons to fasten greenery on hooks to make your arrangement even prettier.
Shop unlit Christmas wreaths, garlands, and other greenery at Balsam Hill®. Also, browse our complete collection of artificial Christmas trees and other seasonal décor for your home.