Baubles & Decorations
style through our wide selection of
Christmas bauble and tree decoration sets.
Please change one or more of your selections.
Adorn your tree with stunning Christmas bauble sets that suit your style. Balsam Hill offers bauble sets in a variety of colours and designs to help you create a picture-perfect tree display.
Christmas Bauble Sets for Every Theme
No matter what theme you have in mind, you are sure to find the perfect Christmas bauble set from our well-curated selection. These high-quality baubles allow you to dress up your tree for years to come.
Go for a traditional look with the classic Christmas colours of red, green, and gold. Complete your contemporary theme with a medley of accents in striking metallic finishes. For a rustic display, stock up on baubles in plaids, earthy tones, and organic textures.
Balsam Hill’s exclusively designed bauble sets make your Christmas tree stand out. Set the perfect base for your decorations with essentials like globe-shaped baubles. For a dramatic effect, mix in embellished décor detailed by hand with glitter, beads, sequins, and crystals. The addition of beloved Christmas figurines such as angels, snowflakes, and Santa Claus give your display a touch of nostalgia.
Choosing Bauble Sets for Your Tree
To identify the right number of baubles for Christmas trees, you must consider your tree’s height and your ideal coverage. You may want a minimalist look with fewer baubles or a grand display with more layers of accents. Here are our recommendations to help you determine the number of sets that you need:
- For 6.5-foot trees, you need 70 pieces of 4- to 8.75-inch baubles for light coverage and 105 pieces for heavy coverage.
- For 7.5-foot trees, you need 105 pieces of 4- to 8.75-inch baubles for light coverage and 140 pieces for heavy coverage.
- For 9- to 10-foot trees, you need 175 pieces of 4- to 8.75-inch baubles for light coverage and 210 pieces for heavy coverage.
Keep the shape of your tree in mind when shopping for decorations. Full trees require more accessories than narrow ones, especially if you want a heavier coverage. They provide more room for layering multiple bauble sets. Meanwhile, sparse trees have widely spaced branches to showcase bigger baubles.
Placing Baubles for Christmas Trees
Attach baubles to your tree the right way through these easy steps:
- Place ribbons or garlands on your tree before hanging baubles.
- Start with your most basic baubles or the design with the highest number of pieces. Hang them evenly around your tree to lay the foundation for other decorations.
- Add the rest of your baubles. Make sure to leave enough space between decorations of the same style. Fill in any empty areas around your tree.
Once the baubles are in place, spruce up your tree with picks and sprays that add an enchanting sparkle. Dress it up with a coordinating tree skirt as a base for your presents. Lastly, crown your tree with a beautiful tree topper to tie the look together.
With Balsam Hill’s Christmas decorations, it’s easy to bring your dream Christmas home to life. Browse our wide assortment to find the best baubles for Christmas trees.
Get inspiration for your future Christmas decorations through our Christmas Decorating Themes page.