of three innovative technologies
for easy setup artificial christmas
trees — flip trees®, Instant Evergreen™ and easy plug™ trees.
Here at Balsam Hill™, we are always looking for ways to make our products and technologies even better. That includes finding different ways to make up intuitive and effortless. With our wide variety of easy set up artificial Christmas trees, you’ll find that having the most realistic tree in your home doesn’t mean spending hours trying to put them up.
Easy Setup Christmas Trees with Flip Trees™
If you’re looking for easy to assemble artificial Christmas trees, look no further than our exclusive line of Flip Trees. With a Flip Tree, you only need to work with two parts: the tree base and the treetop, which easily attaches to the base. This lessens the heavy lifting involved during set up because you just need to roll the tree base into place, flip it, and attach the treetop.
How to Set Up Flip Trees
- Each section of the Flip Tree comes with an exclusive storage bag. Take each section out of its bag.
- Roll the tree base to your chosen location. Make sure that there’s enough space to flip the tree over without getting its branches stuck.
- Lock the brakes of the front wheels to ensure the tree stays in place.
- Look for the flip path indicator arrow on the top of the pole to check the direction where the tree flips. Before flipping, place one foot on the tree stand to keep it stable.
- Gently flip the tree by holding the flip pole and pulling in the direction of the arrow towards you.
- Attach the lightweight treetop to the pole. Fluff and shape your tree as you would any other Balsam Hill tree to get it ready for decorating.
How to Store Flip Tree
- To prepare for storage, unplug the tree and take down all Christmas decorations.
- Remove the lightweight treetop and flip the tree base back to its original position.
- Place the different sections into storage bags to keep for the next season.
Easy Plug™ Christmas Trees
Many of Balsam Hill’s pre-lit artificial Christmas trees are equipped with our patented Easy Plug technology. Light strings are pre-connected throughout the trunk of the tree, which makes lighting as simple as plugging it into the wall socket. The same lighting technology is found in all our innovative pre-lit Flip Trees and Pre-Fluffed™ artificial Christmas trees.
Benefits of Easy Plug Trees
- Easy setup Christmas trees – Quick and easy assembly means you no longer have to manually string up your tree with lights or even connect light strings. This way, you can spend more time enjoying and celebrating Christmas.
- Professionally hand-strung – All of the lights on our Easy Plug pre-lit Christmas trees are strung by hand to ensure optimal coverage and minimize the appearance of wires.
- Optimized bulb hue – Unlike the cold, harsh blue tones of regular LED bulbs, our Easy Plug Christmas trees with Candlelight™ LEDs cast a warm, candle-like glow.
Setting Up Your Easy Plug Tree
Unlike traditional pre-lit trees where you have to manually connect the light strings from end-to-end outside the tree, these easy to assemble artificial Christmas trees are automatically connected inside the trunk. All you have to do is find the cord located in the bottom section, plug it in, and place the remaining sections until everything is in place. Now, the only thing that is left to do is shaping and decorating.
Pre-Fluffed Instant Evergreen Christmas Trees
Balsam Hill’s exclusive Pre-Fluffed easy setup artificial Christmas trees are a marvel of function and design. Each tree is hand-shaped before shipping to significantly reduce setup time. Pre-lit models also include our exclusive Easy Plug technology featuring pre-connected wires throughout the patented trunk design. This means lighting up the tree is as simple as plugging it into a wall socket.
Our setup artificial Christmas trees work out the details for you, so you can spend more quality time with whomever and whatever matters to you most this season. Visit our Resource Centre to read our Buyer’s Guides on trees, lights, greenery, Christmas decorations, and more