Affordable Artificial Christmas Trees with Twinkly Lights From £499
Please change one or more of your selections.
Balsam Hill's selection of affordable artificial Christmas trees with Twinkly lights features innovative lighting technology that lets you create an enchanting display from your mobile phone. Choose from pre-programmed effects or customise your own light show including the colour and animation of every single bulb on your tree.
Are Twinkly Trees Worth It?
Affordable artificial Christmas trees with app-controlled lights are an investment in the long run. With inexpensive Twinkly trees, you get to refresh the look of your Christmas tree every year. Whether displayed on their own or dressed up with your favourite baubles, our Twinkly trees are versatile and complement any decorating style. Here are some of the features that make them worth it:
- Easy Plug technology – Lights are built-in and the strings are connected inside the faux trunk. Just plug the tree into a power outlet and enjoy your animated light show with customised or pre-set effects.
- App controls – Modify and manage your tree's lights through the Twinkly app or enable voice commands through Google Home or Amazon Alexa. To create a synchronised light show, connect your tree with other Twinkly lights through the app.
- RGB LED lights – These bulbs tend to last longer and feature a broader selection of colour combinations. LEDs also produce less heat, making them an eco-friendly option.
- Premium tree stand and storage bag – Each tree comes with a durable storage bag to preserve its shape and quality. The included tree stand features scratch-proof rubber feet to protect your hardwood floors.
How Can I Control My Christmas Lights with My Phone?
Before you can customise your lights, you need to set up your tree and map your effects first. Choose an indoor location away from sunlight so the light display is more visible. Follow these steps for a hassle-free set-up:
- Assemble your tree – Secure the eyebolt at the base then stack each section on top of each other, making sure that the plugs in the central pole are aligned. Once finished, plug the tree into a nearby power outlet. This will activate your Twinkly tree's default effects.
- Connect to the Twinkly app – Download and install the Twinkly app from the App Store or Google Play. Turn on your smartphone's Bluetooth, then launch the app. Select GENERATION II controller. Press and hold the control button of your tree while the app searches for Twinkly devices nearby. Once the LED turns greenish-blue, connect to your Wi-Fi network. Finally, choose the correct light count of your tree and tap "Configure" to complete the set-up.
- Set light effects – Either use any of the pre-set light modes using your tree's controller or customise your own light show using the app. You can do this in two ways:
- Choose pre-set effects – Browse the Effects Gallery until you see your desired effect. Swipe right or left to see a real-time preview of it on your tree. Tap "Apply" to save the effect.
- Map the lights – Select "Layout" and click "Map Lights". The app will then launch your camera. Make sure to frame your tree from a distance of 150 to 240 centimetres. Tap "Start Mapping" to create your own custom light show.
Who Has the Best Prices for Artificial Christmas Trees with Twinkly Lights?
If you're looking for the best affordable Twinkly Christmas trees, Balsam Hill has an assortment of low-cost Christmas trees with app-controlled lights, starting from £499. Choose from a wide array of premium trees that vary in levels of realism, shape, and size.
For a festive backdrop that will be remembered season after season, consider our low-priced Twinkly app-controlled Christmas trees.
Learn the step-by-step guide on how to set up and fix issues with your new Twinkly tree. Read more.